- If you have encountered roadblocks or potholes on the road of life in the areas of singleness, marriage, or divorce then you will gain great inspiration and understanding by reading God Cares for Me in Every Season. Written by someone who experienced each of these seasons, yet found the grace of God to overcome impossible situations in each, Agnes Amos-Coleman shares valuable insights and practical information from a fresh approach.
- This book will encourage you to trust God’s never wavering care during each of these seasons. It will give you a life-steadying roadmap for walking through the season of singleness, and keep you from the quagmires and heartbreak of today’s eroding values related to singleness. It will show you how to become the person you were created to be—independent, spiritually mature, and fully functioning. As you wait on God’s answer to your singleness, you will see Him prove His faithfulness to you in every way possible.
- God Cares for You in Every Season will reveal the miraculous wonder of a godly marriage where two people love each other and are committed to a covenant relationship. It will show you how Satan’s greatest desire is to apply his evil schemes against God’s idea of marriage—and alert you to the ways he is being successful in today’s world. The book teaches you how to do marriage God’s way, and to maintain a marriage that is strong in patience, kindness, loyalty and grace. It reveals God’s pattern for a happy marriage.
- If your life has been broken by the devastation of divorce, and brokenness has robbed you of your hope, then God Cares for You in Every Season will reveal that brokenness is the first step to wholeness. God delights in taking broken lives and bringing them into the wholeness He designed for them. This book addresses head on the crushing feelings of shame and failure that face the divorced, and reveals this miraculous hope—God’s mercy triumphs over judgment. He has a better plan that will lead you back into His design for broken lives. You will learn to break the cycle of shame, accept and offer forgiveness, and once again embrace the reality of freedom in Christ.
- God Cares for You in Every Season concludes with powerful biblical concepts on which you can meditate as you journey through life to God’s ultimate destination for you. These principles include love, joy, peace, kindness, faithfulness, grace, blessing, encouragement, and many others. You will be comforted by the promises of God’s great love for you, whether you are single, married, or divorced. This book will help you to walk in love through every season of your life.